This simple, yet delicious salad is the perfect option for a quick lunch or easy dinner. The salty-sweet flavour and different textures makes it incredibly moreish!
- Lucy’s Great Golden Dressing or Low Sugar Raspberry Dressing
- Large bunch of kale, washed, de-stemmed and roughly chopped
- 100g lardons or diced pancetta
- 50g feta
- A handful of pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Zest of ½ lemon (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Steam kale for just a few minutes, until bright green. Drain and pat dry.
- Fry lardons or pancetta until really brown and crisp, add a good splash of Lucy’s Great Golden Dressing or Raspberry Dressing to deglaze the pan.
- Leave to sizzle for 30 seconds before pouring the warm dressing and pancetta over the steamed kale.
- Finish with toasted pumpkin seeds, crumbled feta, lemon zest and salt & pepper, if desired.