Now we’re getting into barbecue season, we’re loving grilling asparagus and long-stemmed broccoli. A drizzle of Lucy’s Classic Balsamic Dressing, thinly sliced chilli and toasted almonds turns it into a side dish you won’t want to share!
- Lucy’s Classic Balsamic Dressing
- 300g purple sprouting OR tenderstem broccoli
- olive oil
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- handful of sliced, toasted almonds
- salt and pepper
- Toss the broccoli in a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a hot barbecue or griddle pan, turning until the stems are charred and the broccoli is just tender.
- Remove to a plate, drizzle with Lucy’s Classic Balsamic and garnish with chilli and toasted almonds.