Currently Lucy’s Dressings are only available for delivery within the UK. We hope to be able to ship internationally soon!
Delivery costs are dependent on weight and are typically between £2.95 and £6.95. Parcels are normally delivered 3-5 working days after ordering and are dispatched using MyHermes
If you need your parcel to arrive earlier, we can arrange Priority Delivery at an additional charge. Please call us on 02083782288 to arrange or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered (other than for those products that have been specified as non-returnable).
- If you have received your order and the items were were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective, we will happily refund your money or exchange the products provided that you inform us of your intention to return the products within 7 working days from the date of your order being delivered. If items are unreturnable, then we need photographic evidence of the damage/defects of the products.
- All refunds will be paid within 30 days of the date that you notified us of your intention to return the product(s).
- Please note that product images on the website are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not be exact representations of the item in stock.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning products to us unless the items being returned were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective.
- Please return all items to the following address:
- For all returns, please follow the following instructions to ensure that your returns can be processed quickly:
- Return a copy of your invoice to us with the items that you are returning highlighted. Please note the quantity and reason(s) for return against each item on your invoice.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original packaging, and include the completed invoice, or send across photos of the damaged/defected goods.
- All customers have a right to cancel an order in which they purchase merchandise (“Products”) from us or withdraw their offer to purchase the Product(s) as applicable, at any time up to 24 hours from the date of your order being processed.
- To cancel your order you must inform us via telephone (07798 653323) before the expiry of the cancellation period. If you have already taken delivery of the order then the goods cannot be cancelled.
Changes to Your Order
- Should you wish to amend your order you are able to do so if you have not received an email from us confirming that your order has been despatched.
- To change your order, please call us on 07798 653323.
Exchanges & Returns
- We are happy to exchange product(s) that are damaged or defective as long as we are informed of your intention to return the product(s) within 7 working days of the goods being delivered.
- Please note that if you are exchanging a product that is more than the value of the replacement product, we will refund the difference via your original payment method.
- If you are exchanging a product that is less than the value of the replacement product, additional payment will be required.
- Upon exchanging a product, you will be liable to pay a new shipping and handling charge. Please retain your original invoice as this may be asked for as proof of purchase. We will bill your credit card for the new merchandise and process your credit for any damaged merchandise as soon as we receive it or photos of it.